- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed in food processor
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 13 fun size snickers, chopped (about 1.5 cups total)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, optional
- (optional:melted chocolate chips to drizzle on top)
Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 pan with nonstick foil leaving an overhang on the sides.
For the crust: Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together. Press into the pan. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Cool.
For the filling: Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy, about 3 minutes. Fold in the Snickers and spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Top with chocolate chips. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the cheesecake has set up and the edges are lightly browned. Cool for 30 minutes and then chill in fridge at least 3 hours. Cut into squares and drizzle with melted chocolate chips, if desired.