- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating ( Almond Bark or CandiQuik)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Prepare 2 cookie sheets with a silpat mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in the freezer, until ready to use.
- Melt Almond Bark in a heat safe bowl, microwave at half power for 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile: Add rice krispies to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter to Almond Bark. Stir to combine.
- Pour vanilla candy mixture over rice krispies. Stir until combined. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature (or until barely warm).
- Add marshmallows. Mix until combined. Add frozen chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Use a 2 tablespoon scoop to portion treats onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Allow to set in a cool place, until firm. You can pop them in the fridge if your kitchen is too warm.
- Serve and enjoy!