- 1- Stick Butter
- 2- Cups Sugar
- 1/2- Cup Milk
- 1/4- Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2- tsp Vanilla
- 1- Cup Peanut Butter (I use creamy)
- 1/4- tsp Salt
- 3- Cups Quick Cook Oats
- In a medium size saucepan melt butter, add in salt, vanilla, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat boil for about 30 seconds and then remove from heat.
- Mix in peanut butter and stir well.
- Mix in oats until well incorporated
- Scoop mixture onto wax paper or parchment paper using a medium size scoop.
- Allow to cool until set- about 30-45 minutes.