Enjoy these hot afternoons with this creamy pineapple ice cream with condensed milk. Inspired by Disneyland’s original Dole Whip, this tasty dessert is ready in 3 steps and you only need 3 ingredients, try it!
What better for these hot days than a refreshing creamy pineapple ice cream with condensed milk which you can prepare at home and without an ice cream machine.
This delicious ice cream is inspired by the famous Dole Whip sold at Disneyland. A creamy pineapple dessert that will help you experience the culinary magic of the park.
- 1 pineapple cut into medium cubes and frozen
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup cold whipping cream
- PLACE frozen pineapple cubes in the food processor, add condensed milk and whipping cream; process to a smooth, lump-free consistency.
- TRANSFER Dole Whip to a piping bag fitted with a large star doughnut.
- SERVE pineapple juice in a glass and top with a swirl of pineapple ice cream; Dole Whip can also be served plain in individual cups.