Blueberry Cream Cheese Loaf
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
- Toss blueberries with the 2 tablespoons of flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually mix into the wet ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
- Gently fold in blueberries and pour batter into prepared loaf pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45-55 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack 10 minutes before running a knife along the edges and inverting out onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!