- 1 lb brussels sprouts trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp garlic powder or to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper ground
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
Preheat the oven: To 425°F.
Prepare the brussels sprouts: Clean the brussels sprouts by rinsing in cold water, cutting off the end of the stem, and discarding it.
Combine the ingredients: In a bowl and mix brussels sprouts together with the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Bake the brussels sprouts: Transfer to a baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese if preferred and serve warm.
- If you don’t have access to fresh Brussels sprouts, you can use frozen ones. Make sure you let them thaw completely before beginning.
- Store these roasted brussels sprouts in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. The brussels sprouts don’t freeze well once cooked so if you’d like to store them in the freezer, freeze them raw and follow this recipe once the veggies have thawed. They will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.