You can’t get enough chocolate chip cookie recipes. EVER! And so today, I tried the soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe for you, which I must admit is the easiest I’ve ever tried in my life.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup mild butter (unsalted), tempered
- ⅔ cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whip butter and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat for another 2-3 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture with a wooden spoon. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and flatten it in the palm of your hand. Place 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella in the center. Fold the cookie dough to cover the Nutella.
- Place cookies on a greased baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.