- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix (plus the oil & egg to make the batter)
- 1 (16oz) package of refrigerated cookie dough
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a regular size muffin tin.
Prepare the brownie mix according the package directions; set aside.
Separate the cookie dough into 12 even balls and then squish them down into the bottom of each muffin cup.
Place a Reese’s peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.
Evenly distribute the brownie batter on top of each peanut butter cup until the wells are about 90% full.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the brownie batter is cooked through.
Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream!
- Place any leftovers in the microwave for about 30 seconds to reheat.
- You could also use an Oreo or a couple of caramels in place of the peanut butter cup.