Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings
- 4-5 pounds Chicken Wing Pieces
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Yellow/Brown Onion finely minced
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic finely crushed
- 1/2 cup Fresh Water
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Clover Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Push the Sauté or Browning button on your Pressure Cooker.
- Add ketchup, liquid smoke, brown sugar, onion and garlic to your Pressure Cooker cooking pot.
- Stir until sauce starts to thicken, about five minutes.
- Turn Pressure Cooker off.
- Add the water and the rest of the ingredients. Carefully add the wings and mix into the sauce.
- Lock on the lid and Close the Pressure Valve. Cook on High
- Pressure for 5 minutes.
- When Beep sounds, do a Quick Release.
- With Tongs, carefully remove Wings to Air Fryer Basket or a Cookie Sheet, lined with foil or silicone mat.
- Turn the Pressure Cooker to Sauté or Browning and allow sauce to thicken while the wings are crisping in the Air Fryer or Oven.