1 large sweet potato (about 300-400g)
2 tsp coconut oil, divided
Salt and pepper
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
lb(s) top sirloin steak, cut into thin, bite-sized pieces
1 cup orange juice (not from concentrate)
2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce, if not paleo)
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp honey
6 – 8 cups kale, torn into bite-sized pieces (depending on how kale-y you like it)
1. Spiralize the potatoes using the 3mm blade.
2. Heat 1 1/2 tsp of the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add in the potatoes noodles and cook until they just begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes. Place into a bowl and cover to keep warm.
3. Heat the remaining tsp of oil in the pan over medium heat and add in 1 tsp of fresh ginger. Cook until lightly browned and fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add in the steak and cook until no longer pink. Drain the fat and place into a bowl. Cover it to keep warm and set aside.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients (except the kale) and toss into the pan. Turn the heat up to high and boil the sauce until it just begins to thicken, about 2-3 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium and toss in the kale. Cook until the kale just begins to wilt.
2. Divide the noodles and steak between two places and top with the sauce and kale mixture.