- 4 Russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Scrub the potatoes well and pat dry.
- Coat the potatoes in the olive oil and sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Arrange the potatoes in an air fryer basket and cook for 35-45 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork, flipping the potatoes over about halfway through cooking.
- Slice potatoes in half and top with your favorite toppings.
Load your potatoes with all of your favorite toppings, such as butter, cheddar, sour cream, and chives!