The Ultimate Slutty Brownies are made with our tried and true chocolate chip cookie dough, a center layer of Oreo cookies, and are topped off with our famous brownie recipe that has survived dozens of blind taste tests. These layers of dessert goodness are then finished off with crumbled Oreo and chocolate chips for the ultimate over the top dessert!
- 1/2 cup salted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar tightly packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chipsmelted
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 Oreo Cookies divided
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Make the cookie layer. In a large mixing bowl use a hand mixer to cream together softened butter with brown sugar and white sugar. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Add in baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until just combined. Use a rubber spatula or spoon to stir in chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Arrange 16 Oreo cookies on top.
- Make the brownie layer. Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds. Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined.
- Gently pour on top of the Oreo layer in the prepared pan. Crush remaining Oreo cookies and sprinkle on top and spread remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top as well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.