Oh my..Made it for our church potluck and people went nuts over it. Give it a try, there will be no single drop left behind…Lol !!
– 2 lb. strawberries
– 2 sleeves of graham crackers
– 1 to 8 oz. pkg. of room temperature cream cheese
– 1 to 14 oz. can of condensed milk, sweetened
– 2 to 3.4 oz. pkg. of instant cheesecake flavored pudding
– 3 cups of milk
– 1 to 12 oz. carton of divided whipped topping
1. To begin, wash, cut tops off of strawberries and slice them 1/4 inch thick then set aside. Next, line bottom of a 3-quart 13×9 baking dish with graham crackers and set aside.
2. Pick a large bowl and combine in together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
3. Add pudding mixes and milk then continue mixing on low until mixture starts to thicken, about 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Now fold in 2 cups whipped topping until smooth then pour half of the cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
5. Afterwards, you may want to arrange a single layer of strawberry slices over cream cheese mixture and top strawberries with another layer of graham crackers then cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Top cream cheese mixture with another layer of strawberries.
6. Once done, please cover and refrigerate for about 6 to 8 hours.
7. Make sure to top with remaining whipped topping when serving. Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle crumbs over the top.