Loaded Cauliflower Salad is everything you love about loaded potato salad in a scrumptious LOW CARB form! Seriously, no one could even tell- it is just simply incredible! Loaded with bacon and cheese!
1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the florets off of the thicker center stalk of the cauliflower.
- Chop the florets into bite sized pieces and transfer to a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Using your hands, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, sweet relish, Dijon, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooled cauliflower, radishes, celery, cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss to combine. Allow to chill for 2 hours before serving.