- 4 red potatoes cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 strips bacon cooked and chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place potato slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the tops and brush to coat. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with cheese and bacon. Bake for another 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve warm, finger-food style.
- Swap out red potatoes for sweet potatoes or Yukon golds.
- These are great cold the next day too, so refrigerate any leftovers!
- Swap out toppings with other toppings of your choice (broccoli, cauliflower, sausage, chicken, tomatoes).