-8 oz softened cream cheese
-1 tablespoon Butter, softened
– 4 cups powdered sugar
-1 cup coconut, shredded
-1 (12 oz.) bag melting chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Line first a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Next, beat cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with a hand mixer until blended. Once blended, add powdered sugar gradually then add coconut and use a mixing spoon to make sure it is well incorporated and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3. And please dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes.
4. Now, you may place coconut eggs on parchment paper, and freeze for approximately 1 hour.
5. Then make sure you melt the melting chocolate according to the package instructions.
6. Dip the egg into chocolate with a fork and flip to cover completely, then immediately use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate covered egg back onto the parchment paper.
7. Refrigerate for about 5 to 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
8. When finished, please serve directely or store in the fridge in an airtight container; as desired. ENJOY!