Coconut Cream Delight – It’s just one of those desserts that stays with you!
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- 1 cup walnuts/pecans, chopped and divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12oz.) Cool Whip, divided
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (3.5 oz) coconut cream instant pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer 1: Mix the flour, butter and half of walnuts/pecans together.
- Press into 9×13 pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, cool it well.
- Layer 2: Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of the cool whip, pour over cooled crust.
- Place into the refrigerator while you prepare the next layer.
- Layer 3: Mix the milk and pudding mix until it becomes smooth.
- Put it over the cream cheese layer.
- Place into the refrigerator and chill until set.
- Layer 4: Spread remaining cool whip over the top, and sprinkle with remaining walnuts/pecans.
- Cool for the minimum of 3 hours.